Most people often require wisdom tooth removal. Know more about what is wisdom teeth removal in Pune Camp.
What are wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the last set of molar. They appear at the end of the mouth. They start to erupt from the late teen to early twenties.
Does everyone get wisdom teeth?
Most people will get their wisdom teeth. Some might get them in their teens or some might get them in their early to mid-twenties. A few people might not get a few or all the wisdom teeth.
Does it hurt when wisdom teeth erupt?
There is mild pain and swelling when wisdom teeth start to erupt. But some might experience more pain than others, It is recommended to visit your dentist when you start getting wisdom teeth.
What is an impacted wisdom tooth?
Sometimes, there might not be enough room in your mouth for the wisdom tooth to completely erupt. Due to lack of space for teeth to erupt, they start moving in at an angle and start pushing their adjacent teeth. When the teeth start coming at an angle they are called impacted.
Is wisdom tooth removal in Pune camp important?
It is important to get wisdom tooth removal as they can cause problems. Common complications such as pain, infections , tooth decay, cysts, and tumors can arise if you don’t remove your wisdom teeth.
- When wisdom teeth erupted it can’t find enough room to come (grow) and is stuck between the gums and teeth. Such impacted wisdom teeth can cause discomfort, swelling, and pain.
- Wisdom teeth can disturb the alignment of teeth which can change the appearance of your teeth and smile.
- Partially emerging wisdom teeth can affect jaw and tooth health and lead to tumors or cysts in the gum.
- When wisdom teeth don’t find enough space, food particles get stuck in the areas difficult to clean with brushing or flossing which can result in infections
Does everyone need to get wisdom tooth removal?
No, not everyone needs to get wisdom teeth removal.
What are the reasons for wisdom tooth extraction?
You will need to get wisdom tooth removal in Pune camp
- When it’s evident that they won’t be able to come through into a productive position due to a lack of space, and they’re causing pain or discomfort.
- If they have only partially emerged and are decaying, these teeth are more likely to decay since cleaning them as thoroughly as your other teeth will be difficult.
- If they cause pain.