Taking your child for kids dental treatment in Pune camp is important as childs teeth play important role in their growth. Here are a few things that you should know about your kids oral health
When should I take your child to the dentist?
You should take your baby to the dentist as soon as they get their 1st teeth.
When will my baby get his first teeth?
The child get their first baby teeth or milk teeth usually around the age of 6 months.
What are the dental problems that can be treated using kids dental treatment in Pune camp?
The common problems in children are
- Tooth Decay and cavities
- Sensitive Teeth
- Oral Habits like thumbsucking
- Damaged or loose teeth
- Gum Disease
How can we prevent these peroblems in kids?
You can prevent dental problems in kids by developing goos oral habits in kids from an early age. Brush your child teeth till the age 4 and monitor then later when they brush their teeth.
What oral hygiene routine should I follow for kids?
You can follow the folloing to make sure your child has good oral hygiene
- Brush your child’s teeth with a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste and make sure he or she spits it out.
- Make sure your child brushes twice a day for at least 2 minutes.
- Start flossing as soon as your teeth come into contact, or even sooner, to help you develop excellent habits.
- Assist your child in brushing and flossing, and tell him or her to focus on the back teeth.
- Visit the dentist every 6 months
My child is nervous to visit the dentist, what to do?
Because children can sense their parents, it’s critical not to give your young one’s the impression that a visit to the dentist is something to be afraid of. If your child need dental treatment, try to be understanding. Allowing your child to hear you talk about bout going to the dentist.
Regular dentist appointments are critical in assisting your children in becoming accustomed to the environment and what occurs there. If it’s a child’s first visit to the dentist, they may be more nervous. Pain and discomfort can strike at any time, so it’s crucial to see your child on a regular basis to prepare them.